200, 300, 450 Gallon Containers
Snyder Industries refuse containers set the industry standard for refuse, recycling, and yard waste collection – offering 3 sizes to meet individual demand. The cans are available in two different types of plastic. The Crosslink plastic is very durable but the plastic is not recyclable. High Definition Polyethylene (HDPE) Class 2 plastic is as durable but recyclable. Nominal thickness of the cans is 0.200 inches. Cans are available in multiple colors and can be hot stamped with company logo and stamped with serial numbers; mold-in graphics are available as well.
The Lids were designed to be interchangeable with the 200, 300 and 450 round containers and to retrofit other container brands in the marketplace.
Features & Accessories
- Available in commonly used sizes. 200, 300, and 450 gallon capacity.
- Cans are available in multiple colors to designate refuse, recycling, or yard waste collection.
- Seamless construction/uniform wall thickness.
- Easily accessible loading height.
- Enforced side walls for heavy use.
- Containers have a smooth interior finish for ease of cleaning.
- UV stabilizer added to resin to resist surface fading.
- Wheel free design to deter from excessive movement.
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) products are recyclable (Class 2 Plastic).
- Plastic containers are low maintenance; they never need painting, rust, and dent resistant.
- Units are made of polyethylene plastic which will reduce noise levels compared to metal containers.
- Weighs significantly less than metal containers.
- Designed for use by side load residential trucks.
- Rotationally molded at Snyder’s ISO 9001 Certified plant located in West Chicago IL.
- 3 year limited warranty (under normal use).
Product Specifications – 300 Gallon
Product Specifications – 450 Gallon
Dimensional Drawing – 200 Gallon
Dimensional Drawing – 300 Gallon - No Lid
Dimensional Drawing – 300 Gallon - Large Lid
Dimensional Drawing – 300 Gallon - 50/50 Lid
Dimensional Drawing – 450 Gallon
Download Assembly Instructions